PSE EVO NTN 33 Bow Package -Nock On Custom- 26.5" to 31.5" - 60 to 70 lb Draw
For more detailed photos and a full item description please click on the link provided below:
Bare bow alone carries an MSRP of $1250 new, before set up, peep, loop or a single accessory is installed!
This bow is used.
It was just taken in and set up as you see it here.
- Axle-to-Axle: Approximately 33”
- Brace Height: 7”
- Mass Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Draw Weight: 70
- Draw Length: 26” to 31.5”
- 80 to 90% letoff
Description from PSE:
- The EVO NTN features numerous innovative Dudley inspired technologies and designs. These advancements include the D.T. Rest Mount completely eliminating even the slightest movement of the rest. The side of the riser has also been custom slotted for a zero-tolerance fit of the Precise-Lock Cable Guard System. The Optimized Fall-Away Riser Shelf has been widened for a more solid landing pad for larger whale tail style launcher blades and includes a deeper arrow trough for more effective pre-shot arrow positioning. The custom designed Direct Drive Rest Cord Connector creates the most consistent, quick-drop position for cable activated drop-away rests. The EVO NTN also features an Integrated Riser Ready Quickstand System (sold separately). This innovative system allows bowhunters to free their hands by propping the bow up in a shoot ready position while blind hunting or practicing on the range. The integrated Quickstand system is designed to be shot on the bow, is easily removable, and can be connected together and stored in a quiver with your arrows.
- The limbs of the EVO NTN are finished in GORE OPTIFADE Subalpine camouflage by SITKA, a first ever offering for PSE. The limbs pair perfectly with the new matte timber green riser and everything is brought together with Nock On green custom strings and cables.
- Based on PSE’s EVO NXT series, the NTN 33 perfectly dissipates noise and vibration thanks to laid-back limbs and optimized string angles resulting in the quietest bow we’ve ever made. This proven system also cancels excess energy, producing a true dead-in-hand feel. The EVO NTN riser incorporates PSE’s proven riser length and grip position creating a steadier hold for greater shot consistency and accuracy.
- Our all-new ComfortGrip System gives you the choice of our proven, PSE-engineered riser grip technology that minimizes hand contact to the riser reducing hand-induced torque, or our new molded grip overlay option for a larger grip surface area and warmer feel.
Here are the specifics:
-This bow can be adjusted anywhere from 26.5 to 31.5 inches in draw length. Please just let me know where you would like the draw length of the bow set after making the purchase I can set that for you prior to shipping the bow out.
-70 pound limbs in factory Gore Optifade Subalpine finish. The limbs will drop as low as 58 pounds and are topping out at just over 70 pounds on my scale.
-The riser of the bow is in factory Matte Timber Green finish.
-The grip is currently removed and a Bowmar wrap is installed.
-The original grip is also included should you prefer to use that instead.
-The string is the original factory set.
The string is in very nice used condition. One cable does show some wear and separation of the serving. In all I would rate the string set a 7.5 of 10.
-Peep sight is installed, aligned, served into place and is ready to shoot.
-String loop is installed and ready to shoot.
-string stopper comes standard on this model and is included here.
-The rest is a Brand New QAD Ultra HDX Pro Series series drop away in black. The launcher on the rest can be locked into the up position preshot to contain the arrow for you. That launcher will not drop away until the bow is drawn and shot. With the QAD, you can draw the bow and let back down without the rest dropping away. QAD is one of the only rests that do this as most other models reset when the bow is drawn. The QAD will not drop away until the bow has been shot.
All Pro series rests also carry a LifeTime Warranty through QAD and a lock down feature that will prevent the rest from bouncing back up or vibrating after the shot.
MSRP on the rest when new is $140.
I also have some other rests that could be included with the bow. If you would prefer to have a different rest, please just contact me by email or phone and I can work something out with you to set this bow up with the accessories you want.
-The sight is a Brand New Axion GLX 5 pin in Black finish. Those of you who are familiar with Axion are aware of their quality and durability. All pins are in .019 size. There is also a rheostat blue light added to the sight. The light mounts in the bracket of the sight, so that it shines only on the extended fibers of the pins. This eliminates any halo that can occur when lights are shined on the pins themselves and helps to eliminate any external light so that you do not spook any game when hunting. There is also a Harmonic Dampener in the sight to help even further reduce noise and vibration.
If you are looking for something different in a sight please just let me know as I have many other sights around and I can let you know if I have what you are looking for in stock. Please inquire about any changes BEFORE you make the purchase though as any changes will change the price of the package as well.
-The stabilizer is a Brand New BeeStinger MicroHex Hunter 6 inch in black finish accents. This is a nice stabilizer in both look and function. The microhex design helps to really slim down the profile of the stabilizer to allow it to be smaller and less effected by wind or conditions while still delivering all the great vibration reduction and stability you are accustomed to from BeeStinger. Total current weight of the stabilizer is approximately 5.8 ounces and approximately 6.5 inches in length with all weights installed. There are three weights that are included and currently installed. Each of these weights is 1 ounce. These can be removed if you wish to alter the weight of the stabilizer to best fit your shooting preferences.
I also have some other stabilizers that could be included with the bow. If you would prefer to have a different stabilizer, please just contact me by email or phone and I can work something out with you to set this bow up with the accessories you want.
-12 BRAND NEW, uncut, GoldTip Hunter 340 spine carbon arrows are included. The inserts are included (you can see them in the picture). They are factory fletched in 2 inch vanes.
Again, these are 100 percent brand new, unshot, uncut arrows.
I have several other arrow options available as well. Each option will be factory fletched in different colors.
* If you would like me to, I can cut all of the arrows to length and install the inserts for you before shipping the bow.
The arrows I have in stock and pricing difference is as follows:
*GoldTip Hunter arrows in 500, 400, 340 or 300 spines-These can be included at the listed pricing.
*Easton Carbon Storm arrows in 400 or 350 spines-These can be included at the listed pricing.
Arrow upgrades available are as follows:
*Easton Bloodlines in 330 or 400 spines-These are an additional $45 over the currently listed arrow.
*Easton Axis SPT 5mm carbon arrows in 400, 340, 300 or 260 spines- These are an additional $45 over the currently lised arrows.
*Easton FMJ's (Full Metal Jacket) in 400, 340, 300 or 250 spines -These are an additional $85 over the currently listed arrows.
*Easton Axis 5mm carbon in 400, 340 or 300 spines - These are an additional $70 over the currently listed arrows.
*GoldTip Hunter XT arrows in 400, 340 or 300 spines - These are an additional $25 over the currently listed arrows.
*GoldTip Hunter Pro arrows in 340 or 300 spines- These are an additional $60 over the currently listed arrows.
---Should you be interested in purchasing any additional arrows please contact me for pricing per dozen---
-Also included is a Brand New quick detaching Trophy Ridge Hex Light 5 arrow quiver in green finish. This is a very nice quiver in both look and function. It mounts securely to the mounting block in the back of the sight with a slight twist and closing of the latch- very quiet. When detached, all that remains is the very small, light-weight bracket on the back of your sight. Should you choose to shoot with the quiver in place, it is held securely there by design. There is a lot of adjustment on this quiver- both in height and closer or further from the bow- so that you can set it exactly as you prefer it for weight and balance. There is also an integrated hook for hanging when detached should you choose to shoot with the quiver detached.
The best part about the quiver though are the Green LED lights in the hood. There is one inside the hood to help you see the arrows when placing them in or out of the quiver. There are 3 green LED lights at the top of the hood that can be used to navigate in and out of the woods or see while on stand!
-Nock On Quickstand rods are included with the bow. You can see them used here for the photos.
These very simply screw in and out of the riser to hold your bow upright.
The rods carry an MSRP of $40.
I am not interested in selling bare bow only.
****** Neither the bow stand nor the pad under the cam are included with this bow package. These are used only for the purpose of displaying the bow for the photographs you see here******